Pool Rules per Wisconsin State Code:
- All patrons must shower before entering the pool and after the use of toilet facilities.
- Running, rough play and horseplay are prohibited.
- Glass/Breakable items are prohibited in the facility.
- Patrons shall not enter the pool if they have a communicable disease or open cut.
- Carry-in food, drink and gum are not allowed in the facility, except for water.
- Smoking, tobacco products, vaping items, etc. are not allowed in the facility.
- Animals are not permitted in the pool area.
- Non-toilet trained children are required to wear a swim diaper.
- Diaper changing on the pool deck is prohibited; changing stations are located in the restrooms.
Slide Rules per Wisconsin State Code
- Patrons must be a minimum height of 48" to use the water slide.
- Do not use the slide while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Follow the instructions of the attendant.
- No standing, kneeling, rotating or stopping on the slide.
- Keep your hands inside the flume.
- Leave the water plunge area immediately.
- WARNING: Water depth is 13'1" (drop slide) and 3'2" (big slide)
FAMILY AQUATIC CENTER POLICIES
- Patrons under 18 months of age will be admitted for free. All other patrons including non-swimmers must pay daily admission fee or show season pass.
- Patrons under 12 years of age must be accompanied by someone 16 years of age or older.
- Patrons must wear a bathing suit to swim. Cut-offs and spandex are not permitted. Swimsuits have a liner and are made of Lycra, nylon or a combination of these fabrics.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other controlled substances will not be admitted into the facility.
- Carry-in coolers and carry-in food are not allowed inside the facility (except for water).
- Patrons may receive a handstamp, which will allow them to leave and re-enter the facility during the same swim session.
- Radios, boom boxes or other music amplifiers are not permitted, unless headphones are used.
- Flotation devices are not permitted,
- There will NOT be pool deck chairs available for public use in 2021. Patrons should bring their own chairs to use in designated areas.
- During swim sessions with low attendance, sections of the pool may be closed off and/or the facility may close early (see attendance policy).
- Patrons must shower after using the sand playground or sand volleyball areas.
- Patrons are responsible for their own belongings. Coin-operated lockers are available in the bathhouse and on the pool deck.
- The use of cell phones inside of the locker rooms is prohibited, except in an emergency.
The FAC will close in the event of inclement weather. Inclement weather is defined as:
- The air temperature is 65 degrees Fahrenheit or below, according to the thermostat located at the FAC.
- Thunder of lightning has been spotted in the area.
- Heavy rainfall whereas the bottom of the pool is not visible.
For afternoon and weekend Open Swim, if there are fewer than 50 patrons in the facility 90 minutes after opening, the FAC will be closed for the remainder of the swim session. During the evening session, if there are fewer than 30 patrons within 30 minutes of opening, the FAC will be closed until the next swim session. Refunds will not be issued; Rain checks will be issued to non-season pass holders upon request. For all swim sessions, if there are 0 patrons 45 minutes after opening, the FAC will close for the remainder of the swim session.