As we transition from National Bike Month to Great Outdoors Month and the start of wonderful Wisconsin weather, there’s no better time to participate in a fun and motivating outdoor challenge! Join us as we hop on our bike and pedal 100 miles throughout Sun Prairie and beyond!
How do I participate?
• Click the Register button above
• Log your outdoor OR indoor miles from June 20 through August 15 (average of 12.5 miles/week)
• Record your miles on Love to Ride, Map My Ride or Strava or log them manually on a spreadsheet that we provide.
• ALL AGES WELCOME!
• Everyone who registers will receive a Pedal the Prairie t-shirt
• Earn a cool Pedal the Prairie medal for completing ALL of your miles by August 15
• Three (3) $10 gift cards to local Sun Prairie businesses will be randomly drawn among all participants and a $10 gift card will be awarded to the top 3 participants with the highest # of miles recorded during the challenge
How do I get my SWAG?
• Option 1: Pick up your item(s) at 2598 W. Main Street, Sun Prairie, WI 53590. You will be notified when you are able to pick up (date will depend on if you receive a medal and/or prize)
• Option 2: Choose the shipping option during registration (extra $7 fee) and we will ship all items to you after August 15.
What happens after I register?
After you sign up, you’ll receive an email before June 20 explaining how to submit your miles and other helpful resources such as local bike maps, bike maintenance tips and more!
Disclaimer: This is not a race! Alll participants should obey local traffic laws and wear a helmet when riding.
Overall Spots Available: 16
Online Spots: 16
In Person Spots: 16
Resident Spots: 16
Non-Resident Spots: 16
Resident 'Online' Begins:
Wed, 04/15/2020 12:00 AM
Non-Resident 'Online' Begins:
Wed, 04/22/2020 12:00 AM
Resident 'In House' Begins:
Thu, 04/16/2020 12:00 AM
Non-Resident 'In House' Begins:
Thu, 04/23/2020 12:00 AM
Mon, 07/06/2020 11:59 PM
Closes in 8 hours 43 minutes
Activity Dates, Days, Times:
Start Date: Sat, 06/20/2020
End Date: Sat, 08/15/2020
Number Of Sessions:
Class will not meet on: